Changes since Infinity Forth Bridge
- Debug interpreter defaults to on if log level >= LOG_DEBUG at xctx create time
- I8X_DEBUG env var renamed as I8X_DBG_MEM
- i8x_xctx_call type-checks arguments, and return values from native functions
- testsuite now supports tests written in Python as well as in C
- New tests (in Python!)
- Local functions
- Can now build as non-static for installation.
- Exceptions in user-supplied logger functions are now handled correctly. (They appear as soon as possible, rather than being dumped to stderr and appearing in Python "whenever")
- More low-level layer tests.
- Various bugfixes and enhancements in the low-level layer.